The 11th Annual Taco Festival is making a comeback to Salt River Fields.
The two-day event is set to deliver another year of taco madness with more than 50 taco makers over two days — restaurants, food trucks and chefs, along with a nonstop schedule of entertainment and contest, according to a press release.
The event runs Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 23 and 24, and will be held at Salt River Fields, 7555 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale.
- Tequila Passport. 10 tequila tastings from more than 100 different ultra-premium brands.
- Super Food Stations. Highlights six different chefs from the Valley’s top Mexican restaurants.
- People’s Choice Taco Competition. Fans can vote for their favorite tacomaker.
- Decked-out Tents. Multiple shaded party tents, each containing its own DJ, lineup of taco vendors and of course bars, that create a party-in-a-party!
Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Friday, May 21. Tickets at https://www.ticketweb.com/event/
- General Admission. $14. $20 day of show.
- Tequila Passport. $25 Add-on ticket. 10 tequila samplings.
- VIP. $100. Includes Tequila Passport. $120 day of show.
- El Presidente. $200. Includes Tequila Passport. $220 day of show.
- Parking. Free
Details: For the latest event details, visit https://aztacofestival.com/. Follow on Instagram @tacofestival, Facebook www.facebook.com.