Queen Creek-area roadway restrictions include lane shifts Nov. 17-24.
Roadwork, according to a release, includes:
- Meridian Road southbound lane shift at Via Del Jardin for utility work; 24-hour, Jun. 15-Dec. 31.
- Queen Creek westbound lane shift at Crismon Road for installing new driving area; 24-hour, Nov. 4-22.
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound lane shift between Via De Palmas and Creekside Court for Queen Creek Irrigation District work; 24-hour, Nov. 14-27.
- Ellsworth Road northbound lane shift between Walnut Road and Queen Creek Road for utility work; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Nov. 18.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Hawes Road and 205th Street for pothole work; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Nov. 18-19.
- Sossaman Road northbound lane shift between Twin Acres Drive and Walnut Road for bore, pothole and restoration work; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Nov. 18-22.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, go to the town's traffic alert page at queencreek.org/what-s-new/traffic-alerts.