Three local venues are finishing their music entertainment calendars for the month. The remaining shows are:
At I & J Fountain Restaurant, 12221 W. Bell Road, Surprise:
• Thursday, May 26 — From 6 to 8 p.m. is live music with a Johnny Cash Tribute. Steve Christiansen performs his tribute with classics like “Walk the Line” and “Folsom Prison Blues.” Visit cstevemusic.com.
• Friday, May 27 — From 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. is live music with Vinyl Rewind.
• Saturday, May 28 — From 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. is live music with Fred & Red. The duo plays a blend of classic country and oldies.
At Irish Wolfhound Pub, 16811 N. Litchfield Road, Suite 102, Surprise:
• Thursday, May 26 — From 8 to 9 p.m. is live music from the Thaddeus Rose Band, which is performing as a trio this night.
At Brookside II Sports Bar and Grille, 15170 W. Bell Road, Suite 11, Surprise:
• Tuessday, May 24 and May 31 — Tuesday night with Jumping Chollas is a weekly staple at 6 p.m. Guests can have a little dinner with a some fun with the band.
• Thursday, May 26 — Dance Lessons with Western Fusion begin at 6 p.m. Thursdays. Then most weeks, the band plays a live set beginning at 7. Brookside II offers free dance lessons by AZ Boots & Dukes Dance Group. Western Fusion keeping the dance floor rocking, playing from 7-10 p.m. The night closes with Karaoke.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here