While the Sun City Home Owners Association office is closed again to public access dur to COVID-19, the agency continues to provide services to the community.
“We continue to respond to CC&R violation complaints and we are available for other services that can be conducted by phone and online,” said Tom Wilson, SCHOA general manager.
Residents can still get referals for vendors, both by phone and online, he added.
Call 623-974-4718 or visit suncityhoa.org.
“We are doing the best we can in some very limiting times,” Mr. Wilson said.
Residents who need work done at their homes can get referrals for vendors through the SCHOA Business Partner program. While the SCHOA office is closed, residents can get referrals either by phone or online. Mr. Wilson suggested leaving a message if callers receive no answer as SCHOA staff has been receiving a lot of calls with the office closed.
The Business Partner referral program is available to SCHOA members only.
SCHOA officials also published a community guide with a variety of information about other services outside of SCHOA. The publication was inserted into the Sun City Independent for distribution in June. However, residents who did not get one could have picked one up at the SCHOA office until it closed. Mr. Wilson said some of that information is included in the SCHOA newsletter, which is available on the agency website.
But for those residents who have not received the guide or do not have access to the Internet, a list of some of the most important or most requested contacts are listed below.
• Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office — For emergencies, call 911. For non-emergencies, call 602-876-1011.
• Arizona Attorney General’s Office — Call 602-542-2124 to report potential scam either by phone, in person or by email.
• Street light repair — Call Arizona Public Service at 602-371-7171 and provide the pole location and the pole number.
• Residential smoke detectors — Call Sun City Fire and Medical Department at 623-974-2321 or email email@example.com to set an appointment.
• Condo assistance — Call the Condo Owners Association of Sun City at 623-974-9035, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit azsccoa.org.
• Roadway or median issues — To report potholes, road damage, downed traffic signals, roadway flooding or hazards and broken sprinklers in the medians, call the Maricopa County Department of Transportation at 602-506-5063 and followed prompted instructions.
• Recreation center issues — Call the Recreation Centers of Sun City at 623-561-4600 or visit the corporate office at 10626 W. Thunderbird Blvd.