Ground Floor Artists continues to display a juried art exhibition called “Make Me Laugh,” which began Jan 20 and continues through Saturday, Feb. 27 at the gallery, 13343 W. Foxfire Dive, Suite No. 3.
Works by an array of artists are displayed for free.
Artists involved include:
• Velvet Tetrault of Sun City.
• Sandra Amidei of Surprise.
• Tito Sebastian of Sun City.
• Heidi Brueckner of Oakland, California.
• Cynthia Dunn-Selph of Sun City.
• Christine Sherer of Peoria.
• Betty Hahn of Sun City.
• Maureen Fairbanks of Phoenix.
• ST Bycroft.
The gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays.
For information, visit groundfloorartists.com