COVID-19 by the numbers: Information for you
Daily Case Count
- Arizona: 105,094
- Maricopa County: 67,543
- Pima County: 10,184
- Yuma County: 7,599
- Pinal County: 4,792
- Navajo County: 4,015
- Apache County: 2,471
- Others: 8,490
- Deaths: 1,927
* As of July 7, 2020
ZIP code map of cases
Arizona Department of Health services
Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- All restaurants in Arizona counties with confirmed COVID-19 cases are required to provide dine-out options only. Bars, movie theaters, salons, barbershops and gyms are required to close.
- Halt all elective surgeries in the state of Arizona.
- If someone in your family has tested positive for COVID-19, keep the entire household at home and contact your medical provider.
- Expiration dates on Arizona driver licenses are delayed.
- State-wide closures of Arizona schools through end of school year
- Recommendations to cancel or postpone mass gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Recommend telework and other alternatives when available.
How is COVID-19 affecting you and/or businesses around you? Share your story at email@example.com.