Summer Camp Registration is now open at Ground Floor Artists, 13343 W. Foxfire Drive, Suite 3.
Campers will be able to customize and choose their project designs and colors. All camps can be modified to fit other interests.
Morning sessions from 10 a.m. until noon and afternoon sessions from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
The cost is $20 per session. Payments must be made two weeks prior to camp to hold a spot unless prior arrangements have been made. Send payments via Zelle or Venmo to firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-989-3825.
Campers can stay for both morning and afternoon camps and pack a lunch.
For information or to receive a camp schedule, email Sheree at email@example.com, or call 602-989-3825.
Dates are as follows:
• Morning - Paint a Wooden Skateboard
• Afternoon - Felt Animal and Flower Dreamcatcher
• Morning - Mushroom Fairyhouse Playset and Flower Fairy Dolls
• Afternoon - Fairy or Dragon Silhouettee Painting and Mason Jar Lantern
• Morning - Sew a Stitch Stuffie
• Afternoon - Stitch Painting
• Morning - Shell Art Painting and Shell Sea Creatures
• Afternoon - String Art Project
• Morning - Rock Family
• Afternoon - Wooden Truck and Flower Painting