Glendale’s outdoor live music series was such a hit in the spring, it’s coming back to town for fall.
The LiVE! @ Murphy Park series will feature 14 shows during October at, naturally, Murphy Park, which is in Historic Downtown Glendale at 5850 W. Glendale Ave.
Music goes from 7 to 9 p.m. every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night throughout the month.
The series kicks off Friday, Oct. 1 with a performance from the Soul Power Band and its blend of funk and Motown.
- Friday, Oct. 1: Soul Power Band (Funk and Motown)
- Saturday, Oct. 2: Ashley Wineland (Country)
- Thursday, Oct. 7: Blaine Long (Acoustic Singer Songwriter)
- Friday, Oct. 8: Notes From Neptune (Pop, Jazz, Classic Rock)
- Saturday, Oct. 9: Ritmo Latino (Latin)
- Thursday, Oct. 14: Haley Green Band (Soulful Roots Rock)
- Friday, Oct. 15: Comedian Savannah Hernandez & Verry Cherry (Rock n’ Roll)
- Saturday, Oct. 16: The Instant Classics (Top Hit Covers)
- Thursday, Oct. 21: The Bayou Bandits (Southern Rock)
- Friday, Oct. 22: Tracing Faces (Alternative Rock)
- Saturday, Oct. 23: Fayuca (Reggae Rock)
- Thursday, Oct. 28: Neon Circus (Brooks and Dunn Tribute Band)
- Friday, Oct. 29: People Who Could Fly (Indie Pop)
- Saturday, Oct. 30: Jaleo (Latin)
Visit glendaleaz.com/events or call 623-930-2299 for more information.