Discover Strength will soon be hosting a grand opening event to celebrate its new Scottsdale location.
Taylor Triplett serves as general manager of the fitness center, and is excited to be in Arizona expanding the brand.
“I’m excited to get our service out to as many people as possible,” Triplett said.
“Our workouts are something that I am very passionate about, they can really change how people do/view exercise which is very exciting to me.”
Discover Strength Scottsdale will hold its grand opening June 3, at 9220 E. Vía de Ventura, suite 124, Scottsdale.
Triplett shares a little bit about himself and the new business. Read more in the Q&A below
• Your Name: Taylor Triplett
• Age: 25
• Business Name: Discover Strength
• Town/Neighborhood: Scottsdale/Salt River
• Hours of operation: 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
• Personal background highlights: Graduating college with a bachelors in Kinesiology
• Professional background highlights: Becoming a manager and moving to Arizona to work at our Scottsdale location.
• What I do: General Manager/Exercise physiologist
• What I like most about doing business here: I love getting to meet new people who are looking to improve their health. The warm winters don’t hurt either.
• Changes I’d like to see in this area: I would love to see the continued growth that has been occurring to give new businesses an opportunity to grow and succeed.
• What am I promoting: I am promoting our newest Discover Strength location that just opened here in Scottsdale. We will be having our grand opening on June 3rd.
• Favorite community cause and why: There is a brand called Wash the City that for every piece of clothing that they sell they give one back to someone in need. They also set up events across the city with their profits to give back the homeless community in the area.
• When and why, I started my business/employment here: I started working here in March of 2023. It’s a good chance to show what strength is all about to a completely new group of people, which I find very exciting.
• Where was before and why I left: I’ve always worked with Discover Strength since graduating college in 2020. I moved here in July of 2022 with my girlfriend who is currently going to school in Glendale. That was the original motivation for coming here, I just happened to get extremely lucky that Discover Strength happened to make the move at the same time!
• My family: I live with my girlfriend (Thida) and my dog (Finley). My parents who live in MN are Bob and Michelle. I also have a sister (Jade) who just recently gave birth to my nephew (Bentley).
• My interests & hobbies: I love strength training, hiking/being outside with my dog, spending time with my girlfriend and exploring new places.
• People who inspire me (and how): My dad is a huge inspiration; he’s done just about everything in the realm of fitness. He’s always inspired me to do something that you love and to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
• My guiding philosophy: Things won’t always go how you plan them, but the unknown is half of the fun.
• My advice to today’s youth: Find something that excites you or something that you genuinely enjoy doing and pursue that to the best of your abilities.
• Contact Info: Email - Taylort@discoverstrength.com; Phone - 952-687-1193