Jason Whitlock, a journalist and writer, makes the case that the most important part of the election was that hate won over love. Trump voters voted for Trump because they loved him, even with all of his negative behavior. By contrast Biden voters voted for him because they hated Trump. They knew he was in the early stages of Dementia, that he was a pathological liar, that he pedaled his influence to China to help his addict son and list goes on but anyone had to be better than Trump. They hated Trump and the country be damned.
Think about what you voted for if you voted for Biden:
- America will continue to be divided into whites, Blacks, Asian, Indian, Latino, gays, lesbians, transgender, straight, young, old, rich, poor, Jews, Christians, Muslim and etc. (We are not all Americans. We are members of a group that compete for government handouts taken from other groups.)
- Open borders and unlimited immigration. (No country can survive with this kind of thinking.)
- Paid medical care for everyone including those coming here illegally. (Canadians are gonna love this one.)
- Forgiving student loans of the elite. (Why not home loans?)
- Abortion at any point in a pregnancy. (Doesn’t that make you proud to be a Democrat?)
- More jobs sent to China. (Remember — China is good, America is bad.)
- More racism and hate. (Everything is racist and privileged whites are to blame.)
- Reparations for Blacks and other minorities. (Remember — Blacks cannot make it without the government’s help, according to Democrats. Think long about that.)
- Defunding police departments. (This one shows how intellectual Democrats are.)
- COVID restrictions that have nothing to do with science but will destroy our economy and our kids future. (Power is the issue not lives.)
These are ideas that come about when you stop thinking. Your hate consumes you and you act irrationally. You become negative about everything but that’s OK because you finally got rid of President Trump.
Editor’s note: Neil Barwick is a resident of Apache Junction.