The Apache Junction Police Department’s Community Response Enforcement Unit and a small detachment of patrol officers recently conducted a detail investigating 36 warrant leads, arresting six suspects and closing out nine warrants.
READ: Apache Junction police Community Response Enforcement Unit busy in 2020
Police seized 41 oxycodone/fentanyl M30 pills and some methamphetamine during one of the arrests, according to a release.
Arrested Jan. 13, according to police, were:
- Edward Lopez Martinez, 27, extreme driving under the influence, from Apache Junction City Court.
- Rhonald Durham, 40, a pre-adjudication warrant from Apache Junction City Court.
- Joseph Kostur, 58, harassment/disorderly conduct, driving under the influence — drugs, and driving on a suspended license/excessive speed, all from Apache Junction City Court.
- Alexus Carlson, 24, failure to appear, from Apache Junction City Court.
- Daniel Barrier, 58, failure to comply, from Apache Junction City Court.
- Christopher Lee Schafer, 35, from Apache Junction City Court.
- Kourtney Barton Kidd, shoplifting, from Maricopa County Superior Court; and dangerous drugs, from Pinal County Superior Court.