From business operations to personal productivity, it’s no surprise business owners are exploring the benefits that new productivity apps provide.
Whether you own a startup or are looking for ways to improve your company, take a few minutes to explore these resourceful apps to help get you started!
- Homebase. It makes hiring and onboarding run smoothly with team communication channels. The Homebase app gives employees more flexibility in their schedule, while giving you the time tracking resources you need.
- Square. Many local businesses have adopted this custom point-of-sale system. With no need for a Wi-Fi connection, Square allows you to accept payments on any device, from anywhere.
Cox Panoramic Wi-Fi App. Working from home? This app gives you notifications for network changes, alerts when a new device joins, monitors cyber threats, and allows you to set limits for different devices.
- Slack. Slack provides many tools to assist with successful communication with your team. You can create a variety of “channels” within your company workspace for both collaborative and fun team building conversations.
- Google Drive. Team collaboration is much more streamlined with the Google Drive app. Create new documents, edit spreadsheets, and share work with others all on the go.
- ShipStation. With ShipStation, you don’t have to wait to get to the office to create and make changes to orders. You can create and print shipping labels directly from your phone. That’s just a few of my many reasons e-commerce businesses enjoy this app.
- Asana. Asana allows you to communicate, collaborate and coordinate with your entire team. This project management app allows you to have your whole workspace in one place. Alongside your team, visualize work maps over time to see how changes or delays may affect deadlines.
- Harvest. Harvest is a time tracking app that allows you to find insights that can help your business progress. This app can integrate with project managing software like Asana to successfully manage workflow, send invoices and/or payments quickly.
- Intuit QuickBooks. Tracking expenses through Intuit QuickBooks gives business owners a stress-free tax season. You can also create dashboards to find insights specifically tailored to your business.
- HelloSign. HelloSign provides businesses with the convenience of sending and signing agreements at the palm of their hands. HelloSign has an easy-to-navigate interface and provides security measures to ensure your confidential and important documents remain secured.
Susan Anable is vice president of public affairs for Cox Communications, Southwest Region.