The Area Agency on Aging provides a State Health Insurance Assistance Program, which is available to assist with all Medicare questions for current and new enrollees at the Surprise Resource Center, 12425 W. Bell Road, Suite 124, on the first and third Wednesday of every month.
Medicare Open Enrollment is from Oct. 15-Dec. 7 this year.
Learn about eligibility for:
• Credit for Medicare Part B of $148.50 a month.
• Extra help paying for prescription drugs.
• Property tax or rental annual credit.
• Assistance with health plan’s co-insurance.
• Arizona Long Term Care.
• Exploring or changing available health plans.
To schedule an appointment, contact Roberta Ezratty, Medicare S.H.I.P Counselor at 623-866-4214.