ProMusica Arizona presents a free online concert, “A Musical Kaleidoscope,” 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 8.
The free online concert will feature:
- A string ensemble playing Vivaldi’s Violin Concerto in A minor, Opus 3, No. 6 with 15-year old soloist, Tara Fatima.
- A vocal octet singing selections from Brahms’ “Liebeslieder Waltzes” accompanied by four-hand piano.
- Flute Quintet No. 5 in G Major, Opus 17, G. 423 by Luigi Boccherini with featured soloist, Arizona Christian University student, Rebecca Hendricks.
- A women’s octet singing selections including Lauridsen’s “Sure On This Shining Night” and Dickau’s “If Music Be the Food of Love.”
- Award-winning tenor, Aaron Smith, singing the beautiful “Dein ist mein ganzes Herz.”
- A vocal quartet featuring Jerry and Karin Gunderson, their son, Ryan, and ProMusica Arizona Artistic Director, Patti Graetz, singing a set of a cappella selections.
- ProMusica Arizona Concertmaster Meghan Ruel and her husband, Diego Miranda, rounding out the afternoon with selections for violin and classical guitar.
For those who can't tune in at that time, a link to the concert will be available anytime through Nov. 15.
Concert sponsor is Anthem Law.
The mission of ProMusica Arizona is to enrich lives in the greater Phoenix area through innovative, joint performances of its multi-generational chorale and orchestra. ProMusica Arizona was founded in 2003 and is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
ProMusica Arizona is supported in part by the Arizona Commission on the Arts, which receives support from the State of Arizona and the National Endowment for the Arts.