Area roadway restrictions include Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shift from Gantzel Drive to Schnepf Road for sewer work until July 1.
Other roadway restrictions, according to a release, include:
- Rittenhouse Road northbound full closure from 213th street to north of Queen Creek Bridge for road improvements; 24-hour, Jan. 15–Aug. 28.
- Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Gantzel Drive to Schnepf Road for sewer work; 24-hour, June 18–July 1.
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound full closure operations from just south of Via De Palmas for bridge-widening work; 24-hour, Feb. 7–Aug. 28.
- Kenworthy Road northbound and southbound full closure between Combs Road and Neroli for sewer work; 24-hour, May 8–July 1.
- Germann Road westbound shoulder closure between Signal Butte Road and Meridian Road for utility work; 24-hour, June 12–July 10.
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound full closure between Queen Creek wash bridge and Riggs Road for edge line work; 24-hour, March 16–Aug. 28.
- Chandler Heights westbound shoulder work between Via Del Arroyo and Power Road and flagging operations at Via Del Arroyo and 188th Street for water-line installation; 24-hour, April 6–July 6.
- Power Road northbound and southbound lane shift between Ivy Lane and Cloud Road for paving work; 24-hour, Apr. 30–July 3.
- Queen Creek Road eastbound and westbound lane shift and flagging operations at Signal Butte Road for sewer and water line install; 24-hour, May 26–July 15.
- Empire Road Eastbound and Westbound lane shift between Gary Road and Mirandesa Drive for bore work; 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m., May 29–June 29.
- Ocotillo Road Eastbound and Westbound shoulder work between Ironwood Road and Signal Butte Road for bore work; 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m., June 24–July 8.
- Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Warrior Way and Gantzel Drive for manhole work; 24-hour. June 22–29.
- Village Loop Road North eastbound lane shift between Aspen Valley Drive and 214th Way for bore work; 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m., June 25–July 2.
- Signal Butte Road northbound and southbound lane shift with flagging operations between Queen Creek Road and Alyssa Road for utility work; 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m., June 22–July 11.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound shoulder work between 220th Street and Bulldog Way for concrete repair; 24-hour, June 30–July 17.
- Gantzel Road northbound and southbound lane shift between Via De Palmas and Chandler Heights Road for paving work; 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m., June 25–July 9.
- Heritage Loop Road eastbound and westbound lane shift at Ellsworth Road for bore work; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., June 29–July 8.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, refer to the town’s Traffic Alert web page.