ProMusica Arizona announces plans to present a concert entitled, “A Musical Kaleidoscope,” featuring talent in small ensembles and solo performances.
The concert is scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 8, with location details to be announced, according to a press release.
The concert will include:
- A string ensemble will play Vivaldi’s "Violin Concerto in A Minor, Opus 3, No. 6," featuring 15-year-old soloist, Tara Fatima.
- A vocal octet will sing selections from Brahms’ “Liebeslieder Waltzes” accompanied by four-hand piano.
- A women’s octet will sing selections including Morten Lauridsen’s “Sure on this Shining Night” and “If Music be the Food of Love” by David Dickau.
- Award-winning tenor, Aaron Smith, will sing “Dein ist Mein Ganzes Herz” by Franz Lehar.
- A vocal quartet featuring local artists Jerry and Karin Gunderson, their son, Ryan, and ProMusica Arizona Artistic Director Patti Graetz will sing a set of a cappella selections.
- ProMusica Arizona’s Concertmaster Meghan Ruel and her husband Diego Miranda will conclude the afternoon with selections for violin and classical guitar.
Performances will be live-streamed, and a limited number of tickets will be available for those wishing to attend in person, the release said.
The program is subject to changes, according to the release, because of COVID-19 challenges; so confirm the concert online prior to attending.
To protect the health and safety of in-person audience members, state-mandated guidelines for COVID-19 will be followed, noted the release.
For more information, visit www.pmaz.org or call 623-326-5172.