COVID-19 by the numbers: Information for you
Daily Case Count
- Arizona: 5,459
- Maricopa County: 2,846
- Pima County: 973
- Navajo County: 527
- Coconino County: 353
- Pinal County: 283
- Apache County: 235
- Yavapai County: 73
- Others: 169
- Deaths: 229
- Level of Risk: Widespread
- As of 9 a.m. April 22
ZIP code map of cases
Arizona Department of Health services
Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- All restaurants in Arizona counties with confirmed COVID-19 cases are required to provide dine-out options only. Bars, movie theaters, salons, barbershops and gyms are required to close.
- Halt all elective surgeries in the state of Arizona.
- If someone in your family has tested positive for COVID-19, keep the entire household at home and contact your medical provider.
- Expiration dates on Arizona driver licenses are delayed.
- State-wide closures of Arizona schools through end of school year
- Recommendations to cancel or postpone mass gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Recommend telework and other alternatives when available.
Senior Shopping Hours
- Walmart: 6-7 a.m. each Tuesday through April 28 (Age 60+)
- Fry’s: 6-7 a.m. Monday-Thursday (Age 60+)
- Dollar General: First hour of opening each day (Age 65+)
- Bashas’: 5-6 a.m. Wednesdays (Age 65+)
- Food City: 5-6 a.m. Wednesdays (Age 65+)
- AJ’s Fine Foods: 5-6 a.m. Wednesdays (Age 65+)
- Target: First hour of opening each Wednesday (seniors and underlying health issues)
- Albertsons and Safeway: 7-9 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (older adults and underlying health issues)
- Los Altos Ranch Market: 6-7 a.m. each day for seniors and first responders
*Please email email@example.com if you see any other stores offering similar services
How is COVID-19 affecting you and/or businesses around you? Share your story at firstname.lastname@example.org.