Queen Creek area roadway restrictions for Jan. 12-19 include a Cloud Road full closure at Rittenhouse Road for installation of irrigation.
Roadwork, according to a release, includes:
- Rittenhouse Road southbound shoulder work between Via De Palmas and Riggs Road for pothole, bore, cable and restoration work.; 24-hour, Dec. 9-Jan. 17.
- Germann Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between 188th Street and Power Road for landscape work; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Jan. 6-16.
- Cloud Road full closure at Rittenhouse Road for installation of irrigation, 24-hour, Jan. 13-24.
- Rittenhouse Road northbound lane shift from 213th street to north of Queen Creek Bridge for road improvements; 24-hour, Jan. 15-Oct. 2.
- Queen Creek Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts from Ellsworth Road to 212th Street for road improvements; 24-hour, Jan. 9-Feb. 10.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, go to the town's Traffic Alert web page at queencreek.org/what-s-new/traffic-alerts.