The Queen Creek Town Council honored 20 students at the Feb. 5 Star Students ceremony.
The ceremony recognized elementary school students who are helpful and considerate of others while demonstrating good citizenship, service and integrity, according to a release.
The following students were recognized:
- American Leadership Academy – Ironwood Campus: Tatum Townsend and Emmalyn Wright
- American Leadership Academy – Signal Butte Campus: Landon Gilliland and Rudy Weeks
- Benjamin Franklin Charter School - Crismon Campus: Fernando Hernandez Luviano and Alice Larson
- Benjamin Franklin Charter School - Power Campus: Wesley Dixon and Ruby Larson
- Cortina Elementary: London Hanchett and Conor Moriarty
- Faith Mather Sossaman Elementary: Faith Carson and Cannon Gabriella
- Jack Barnes Elementary: Aaron Gooden and Lincoln Schutter
- Queen Creek Elementary: Reid Gilbert and Vincent Landeros
- Silver Valley Elementary: Allie Jarvis and Nolan Wyatt
For more information about the town, go to QueenCreek.org. To stay updated on news and events, follow the town on Facebook.com/QueenCreek and Twitter.com/TownofQC.