Queen Creek area roadway restrictions include Ellsworth Road full closure Feb. 8 and 15 at Walnut Road for concrete and paving work.
Other planned road restrictions, according to a release, are:
- Rittenhouse Road northbound lane shift from 213th street to north of Queen Creek Bridge for road improvements; 24-hour, Jan. 15-Oct. 2.
- Queen Creek Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts from Ellsworth Road to 212th Street for road improvements; 24-hour, Jan. 9-Feb. 10.
- Power Road northbound shoulder work at Ivy Lane for curb and gutter work; 24-hour, Jan. 13-Feb. 13.
- Ironwood Road northbound lane shift at Pima Road for median turn lane installation; 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Jan. 20-March 16.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts between Meridian Road and 220th street for roadway repairs; 24-hour, Jan. 16-March 2.
- Signal Butte northbound and southbound lane shift between Ocotillo Road and Appleby Road for roadway repairs; 24-hour, Jan. 16-March 2.
- Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts between Gantzel Road and Painted Desert Drive for sewer work; 24-hour, Feb. 10-May 30.
- Ellsworth Road full closure at Walnut Road for concrete and paving work; 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Feb. 8 and 15.
- Cloud Road eastbound and westbound lane shift at 220th Street for sewer and waterline installation; 24-hour, Feb. 3-15.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane shift at Victoria lane and Victoria Lane northbound and southbound lane shift at Ocotillo Road all for traffic signal installation; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Jan. 30-April 3.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, go to the town’s Traffic Alert page at queencreek.org/what-s-new/traffic-alerts.