Queen Creek area roadway restrictions include the Kenworthy Road northbound and southbound full closure between Combs Road and Neroli for sewer work.
Roadway restrictions, according to a release, include:
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound lane shift between 211th way and Riggs Road for road improvements; 24-hour, Sept. 11–Nov. 30.
- Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Gantzel Drive to Schnepf Road for sewer work; 24-hour. June 18–Oct. 18.
- Kenworthy Road northbound and southbound full closure between Combs Road and Neroli for sewer work; 24-hour, May 8–Oct. 18.
- Signal butte Road and Queen Creek Rd lane shift for excavation and paving work; 24-hour, July 27–Dec. 31.
- Ocotillo Road westbound lane shift between 226th St and Signal Butte Road for asphalt repair; 24-hour, Sept. 14–Oct. 14.
- Chandler Heights Road eastbound and westbound shoulder work between Power Road and Sossaman Road for road widening work; 24-hour, Sept. 14–Feb. 14.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, refer to the town’s Traffic Alert web site.