Donations from $6 to $19,390.18 made to Queen Creek elementary, middle and high schools and the family resource center were recently approved by the Queen Creek Unified School District Governing Board.
- $6 from YourCause LLC Trustee for Wells Fargo Foundation Educational Matching Gifts Program to Queen Creek Middle School.
- $62.03 from Dorian Studios for a fall picture rebate to Faith Mather Sossaman Elementary.
- $120.06 from Boeing-YourCause LLC to Jack Barnes Elementary.
- $126.72 from Kona Ice to Faith Mather Sossaman Elementary.
- $500 from Brock and Jaime Blikre to Eastmark High School Baseball.
- $500 from San Tan Hot Rods and Restorations to the Queen Creek Family Resource Center Car Show and Toy Drive Event.
- $929.40 from Monique Bourgeois to Silver Valley Elementary.
- $19,390.18 from Queen Creek Culture Foundation to Queen Creek High School for band shell and choir risers.
- $1,362 from Furelie Flores to the Queen Creek High School Drama Club.
“Measurement of cast, coaching cast in sewing techniques over a two-month period, construction of 29 historically accurate prisoner dresses and belts. Distressing 29 prisoner dresses, alterations of prisoner dresses. Materials and supplies are included,” according to a receipt of donation, gifts and contributions.