Queen Creek Hometown Heroes Awards exemplifying leadership, mentorship and partnerships.
The Hometown Heroes Awards is a celebration of individuals and businesses for their local achievements and distinguished contribution for the community of Queen Creek. Queen Creek Independent, will feature an individual as a Hometown Hero, each month.
At the end of the year, Independent Newsmedia hosts a Hometown Heroes Award luncheon, honoring all Hometown Heroes Award winners of Queen Creek.
The community can join the celebration, which includes acknowledgement of recipients and achievements, award presentation, lunch and social.
Nominations can be submitted throughout the 12 months in all categories. All nomination will be reviewed, and monthly winners will be selected and then featured in the Queen Creek Independent.
Selected valuable businesses and trusted organizations can partner to make Hometown Heroes Awards special for the entire Queen Creek community. As a local business, your Hometown Heroes Awards sponsorship shows your leadership; and the importance in recognizing local heroes and supporting their achievements.
- Lifetime Achievement: Long standing community member who has consistently stepped forward and exemplified a passion for giving back to the Queen Creek community within any category.
- Educator: Teacher who has inspired students beyond their own learning expectation
- Mentor/Coach: Person who works with, and is a role model, for our younger community
- Volunteer: Person that has donated their time and skill to assist or improve the community
- Veteran: Former military person who continues to serve within the community
- Community Cheerleader: Individual that rallies and organizes positivity for the community
- Healthcare: Influential medical professional who is a leader and provides top-notch care for the community
- Emergency Responder: Person who steps forward during an emergency
- Spiritual: A spiritual leader who displays their own good and unlocks the potential in others.
- Entrepreneur: An individual who launches an idea into a new business and serves the community
- Trailblazer: Business that is spearheading innovative or new products and serves the community.
- Leader of Tomorrow (17 or younger): Youth that shows leadership and involvement within the community