The City of Peoria Streets Division and its contractor have begun a number of road improvement projects in and around the Willow District.
At least one lane of traffic will remain open on roadways receiving seals. Access to side streets/driveways will be maintained to the extent possible; however, as work crosses side streets/driveways, there will be brief restrictions.
Construction will occur during daytime hours.
For schedule updates and additional information, please visit www.peoriaaz.gov/streetmaintenance or contact the project hotline 602-532-6250.
· Union Hills Drive, 107th Avenue to 111th Avenue - through May 18
· Irma Lane, 101st Avenue to Lake Pleasant Road - through May 17
· Mohawk Lane, 101st Avenue to Lake Pleasant Road - through May 17
· 101st Avenue, Beardsley Road to north-end - through May 18
· 99th Avenue, Beardsley Road to Potter Drive - through May 18
· Beardsley Rd, 81st Ave to 83rd Avenue through May 19
· Deer Valley Road, 83rd Avenue to 95th Avenue - May 17-24