Peoria approved an agreement with contractor Via Sun Corporation for micro and slurry seal work in the amount of $1 million.
This work will preserve and restore the treated roads to good or excellent condition and extend their functional lifecycle in the best possible condition within allocated budgets.
Proposed pavement preservation treatments and areas include:
• Peoria Avenue, 67th Avenue to 83rd Avenue
• Beardsley Road, 81st Ave to 83rd Avenue
• Union Hills Drive, 107th Avenue to 111th Avenue
• Deer Valley Road, 83rd Avenue to 95th Avenue
• Desert Harbor Boulevard
• 89th Avenue, Olive to Northern avenues
• 87th Avenue, Olive to Northern avenue
• 85th Avenue, Las Palmaritas Drive to Olive Avenue
• 101st Avenue, Beardsley Road to north-end
• Irma Lane, 101st Avenue to Lake Pleasant Road
• Mohawk Lane, 101st Avenue to Lake Pleasant Road
• 99th Avenue, Beardsley Road to Potter Drive