Several Centennial and Liberty football players received college football offers in the spring. They are:
• Centennial 2021 offensive tackle Caiden Miles received offers from New Mexico State University May 5 and from the Air Force Academy on May 11. Miles received academic offers and the chance to continue playing football at Yale April 10, and at Columbia the same day. In March, Miles received football offers from UNLV and Abeline Christian. NAU was the first school to offer Miles on Jan. 30.
• Centennial 2021 cornerback Rashon Adams Jr. earned his second offer on May 8 from Abeline Christian. His first offer was nearly a year ago from South Dakota State.
linebacker Alex Boyle received his first offer on May 23 from Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Missouri.
• Centennial 2021 defensive end D.J. Gleash received his first offer from Valparaiso University on May 18.
• Centennial 2021 running back Daxon Lindholm earned an offer from Army (West Point) on Feb. 26.
• Liberty 2021 quarterback Brock Mast received offers from Mayville State University on April 8 and the University of Wisconsin River-Falls April 22.
• Centennial 2021 linebacker/fullback Tage Rigby received an offer April 3 from Central Washington University, and his second offer from Bethel College in North Newton, Kansas on May 21.
• Centennial 2021 defensive back Diallo Williams Jr. received and offer from Northern Colorado on April.
• Liberty 2022 safety Jax Stam received his first Division I offer from the University of New Mexico.
• Athlete Kavaughn Clark, who just finished his freshman year at Centennial, received his first Division I offer from Nevada on April 24.
• Running back Zaccheus Cooper, who just finished his freshman year at Liberty, received his first Division I offer from the University of New Mexico of April 7.