Three industrial sites, two medical offices, a multiple-residence development, an apartment complex and a restaurant are to be reviewed April 13 by the Mesa Design Review Board.
The board is also to a discuss the planning division’s work plan, including a list of major land use planning strategies and goals for 2021 and into the future.
Members of the board will conduct the 4:30 p.m. Tuesday meeting via a telephonic conferencing platform, and the live meeting will be accessible telephonically.
The Mesa Design Review Board is to review the following April 13:
- a multiple-residence development on 2.46 acres west of Stapley Drive on the south side of University Drive. Kaelee Wilson and Berry Riddell LLC are the applicant; and Alex Carey of Stalwart Acquisitions LLC is the owner.
- a Casa Ramos restaurant building on 0.8 acres east of Stapley Drive on the north side of Main Street. Justin Pasternak of JMP Design LLC is the applicant; and Kenny Ramos of Casa Ramos Inc. is the owner.
- an industrial development on 39.5 acres south of Elliot Road on the east side of Power Road. Jack Gilmore of Gilmore Planning and Landscape Architecture is the applicant; and Power Lender Partners LLC is the owner.
- an industrial development on 35.2 acres north of Ray Road and west of Ellsworth Road. Josh Tracy of Ryan Companies U.S. is the applicant; and Michael Brown of Prairie Dog Investment III LLC is the owner.
- apartments within a mixed-use development on 11 acres north of Baseline Road on the west side of Crismon Road. Reese Anderson of Pew and Lake PLC is the applicant; and OMPC Unit Owners Association is the owner.
- an industrial building on 18.1 acres west of Hawes Road on the south side of Ray Road. Eric Zitny and Ware Malcomb are the applicant; and Marwest Enterprises LLC, is the owner.
- a medical office building east of Gilbert Road on the south side of Southern Avenue. Dorothy Shupe of Sketch Architecture Co. is the applicant; and Max Germaine os JMAX Properties LLC is the owner.
- a medical office building on 2.2 acres west of Sossaman Road on the south side of Broadway Road. Todd Lawrence of TechMD Consultants is the applicant; and Charles Jost of Southwest Cardiovascular Associates is the owner.
The all-volunteer board is unique in that its composition is set by the zoning ordinance to include two architects; two from other design professions such as landscape architecture, engineering, urban planning, interior design or other design-related background; one contractor or developer; and two citizens, according to the city’s website.