Glendale Parks & Recreation’s Stay-at-Home Scavenger Hunt will help residents explore Glendale online, learn something new and also enter to win some prizes.
Several departments will participate, so like and follow all official city of Glendale social media accounts to join in.
Joining the hunt in easy. Here are instructions and game rules:
- Beginning Monday, April 27, follow Glendale Parks & Recreation on Facebook or Instagram (Instagram: @Glendale_ParksRec; Facebook: @GlendaleRecreation) to find the first scavenger hunt clue. That post will tag the next day’s clue (every day a different city department will post the daily clue.)
- Like and follow the city’s participating social media accounts.
- Each answer can be found somewhere on the city’s website at www.glendaleaz.com.
- Miss a day or not able to start Monday, April 27? Residents can start anytime as the posts will remain up, as long as residents enter by the contest deadline.
- Keep track of the answers. The last day of the hunt (Wednesday, May 6) a link to the online contest entry form will be posted.
- Entries give participants a chance to win one of several Glendale prizes, including a Cerreta’s chocolate basket; a census prize pack including a limited-edition T-shirt; a one month pass to Foothills Recreation & Aquatics Center; a Water Use it Wisely Wayne Drop beanie.
- One entry per household. City of Glendale employees are not eligible to win.
- Entry forms are due by the contest deadline of 11:59 p.m. Friday, May 8.